Inveraray Community Council
Minutes of the General Meeting held on Wednesday 6th April 2022 at 7.00pm in the Loch Fyne Hotel
PRESENT IN ATTENDANCE
Jacqui MacDonald Vice-convener
Julie Hendry Secretary
Jacqui welcomed all to the meeting and thanked the Councillors for their service ahead of the local Government elections.
- Apologies for absence
Councillor Donnie MacMIllan, Councillor Sandy Taylor, Councillor Dougie Philand, Linda Divers, Alyssa Stewart, Tracy Boyce, Archie MacColl-Smith
- Declarations of interest
- Approval of previous minutes
Jacqui approved, Arend seconded.
- Treasurer’s report
- Police Report
- Licencing/Planning applications
Nothing of note.
- Inspire Inveraray
Alistair Rodden provided an overview. Dredging around the pier is being considered, Hugh advised that Argyll Estates would require a Method Statement.
Duck Derby to be held in partnership with the British Legion. Archie & Temma to take this forward – Hugh Nicol gave permission to use the river.
- Phone box Defibrillator – no progress.
- The entrance to the cemetery at Glen Shira – Argyll Estates have tidied up and will enquire about making sure bins are emptied regularly and the area is kept tidy.
- Archie & Temma will refurbish the notice board on the Front Green – to advise if repairs/locks etc are required.
- Bus service from Inveraray to Oban is still cancelled – Jacquie will email West Coast Motors.
- Path from Argyll Court to the tarred path to the car park in in need of repair – Hugh Nicol advised that this is owned by one of the housing associations, probably Acha.
- Date of next meeting
Wednesday 4th May 2022 at 7.00pm in the Loch Fyne Hotel.